Deliver guided imagery, meditation and other therapeutic treatments on a simple-to-use, pre-loaded audio device.
Programs from the world's most renowned producers of therapeutic audio content.
Clinically proven and ready-to-use — wherever and whenever needed.
- Pre-loaded with proven therapeutic programs
- Circulation ready – heavy-duty clear case, instructions, battery and earbuds included
- No CDs, DVDs, downloading or internet needed
- Just press power and play
- Easy to administer in hospitals and at home
- Extends critical treatment and improves results
- No interruptions from text messages, phone calls, emails, or other push notifications that can distract progress and overall impact
Extended treatment for anyone struggling with PTS, TBI, depression, sleep, insomnia, chronic pain, and drug dependency.
Playaway is the simplest way to deliver treatments.
- Decrease depression, stress, anxiety, and pain
- Lower PTSD CAPS scores
- Enhance sleep and relaxation
- Strengthen immune system function
- Enhance quality of life and control.
- Complement existing recovery programs
- And, more
Shorter hospital stays. Lower pain ratings. Decreased dependence on pain medications.
Therapeutic Solutions on Playaway have proven effected for individuals going through procedures including surgery, imaging, chemo, dialysis, and more.
They have been shown to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Lower heart rates and blood pressure
- Administer less anesthesia
- Ease post-surgery side effects
- Decrease dependence on pain medications
I served 27 and a half years in the Army. 8 years after I retired my body caught up to me and I started experiencing severe degenerative cervical spine challenges. I went through 3 years of intense treatment and for almost 2 and a half years my 'pain management protocol' included 2 10mg Morphine, 2 Vicodin, and 6 Robaxin per day. Then, in 2013 a friend introduced me to the Guided Imagery offered through Health Journeys. 3 years later I'm out of the cervical collar, off of the opiates, and able to do more than I was the three previous years.
- Major Kevin Knapp US Army Veteran
Trusted by the U.S. Military and Department of Veterans Affairs.
Therapeutic solutions on Playaway are currently being used by:
- US Army’s MWR
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Warrior Transition Battalion, Ft Knox KY
- Army Community Services, Ansbach, Daegu
- National Guard of California, Ohio, Florida, Alaska, etc
- Department of Veterans Affairs – 110+ VAMC’s
- Landstuhl, Brooke, Wm Beaumont, Darnall Medical Centers; Quantico Naval Health Clinic
- USMC Wounded Warrior Regiment, Dumfries VA
- Fort Sill Trauma & SHARP Units
- Brooks Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston
- Fort Bragg, Fort Carson, Fort Benning, and more